What pushes and drives change? What are the forces that can push forward a change initiative? While there are many possible answers below are some of the most pertinent for international schools.
- Need for better data about reading
- Disappointing standardized testing scores
- Security/Oversight for entry -internal administrative issues- control
- Board/admin issues
- Academic performance
- Economic issues
- Student performance
- Community perception
- Technology/21st Century Skills
- Age-school and staff
How can we prioritize drivers for change? What should drive the drivers?
- Student Learning
- Change Model- organic vs. institutional
- Teacher needs/wants